King Edward's School and the Great War exhibition
King Edward's School is marking the centenary of the Great War through commemorating the service and sacrifice of over 1,400 Old Edwardians who served in the conflict.
The School Chapel has been renovated to create an exhibition to tell the stories of those whose names appear on the war memorial. An insight into the exhibition is available through a selection of photographs.
The second phase of the exhibition officially opened on Wednesday, 4 May 2016 to commemorate the centenary of the Battle of the Somme in which 52 Old Edwardians died.
The exhibition is open on the dates below for members of the public to visit and all visitors must register to attend.
- Friday 27 May 2016, 4.00-5.30pm
- Friday 3 June 2016, 4.00-5.30pm
- Friday 10 June 2016, 4.00-5.30pm
- Friday 17 June 2016, 4.00-5.30pm
- Friday 24 June 2016, 4.00-5.30pm
- Friday 1 July 2016, 4.00-5.30pm
- Friday 29 July 2016, 4.15-5.45pm
King Edward's School and the Great War booking form
Please complete the booking form below to view the exhibition. We require contact details in order to let you know of any changes to the scheduled times or dates.