King Edward's School and the Great War exhibition
King Edward's School is marking the centenary of the Great War through commemorating the service and sacrifice of over 1,400 Old Edwardians who served in the conflict.
The School Chapel has been renovated to create an exhibition to tell the stories of those whose names appear on the war memorial. An insight into the exhibition is available through a selection of photographs.
The second phase of the exhibition officially opened on Wednesday, 4 May 2016 to commemorate the centenary of the Battle of the Somme in which 52 Old Edwardians died.
The exhibition is open on the dates below for members of the public to visit and all visitors must register to attend.
- Friday 28 October 2016, 4.15-5.45pm
- Friday 25 November 2016, 4.15-5.45pm
- Friday 27 January 2017, 4-5pm
- Friday 24 February 2017, 4-5pm
- Friday 24 March 2017, 4-5pm
- Friday 28 April 2017, 4-5pm
- Friday 26 May 2017, 4-5pm
- Friday 30 June 2017, 4-5pm
King Edward's School and the Great War booking form
Please complete the booking form below to view the exhibition. We require contact details in order to let you know of any changes to the scheduled times or dates.